1/15/2014

I'm Now a College Girl

As most of you don't know, I graduated high school already and started college. I decided to enter an all girls school and where else would that be? Of course, Assumption College in San Lorenzo Village, still in Makati. Well, I never really thought of entering this school since I had a whole different course in mind when I was still in high school. My first plan was to take Information Technology in MAPUA Makati, DLSU (dream school before), and some other colleges which offer this course but as me and my Mom went through websites of different schools and found one which gives out the list of subjects per course, we ended up of having a much clearer view of what track I would really want to take for college. It was soon finalized that I didn't want a Bachelor of Science course, but instead, I ended up having a Bachelor of Communication course!

Ta-da! And now, here I landed at Assumption College and proudly saying that it has been awesome. I know some of my friends have been hearing a lot of arguments coming from my tweets about how hassle life is, of how busy I get, and how irritated I get with the loads of work they give but it made me realize in the end that this is our training ground. This is where it all depends of how we'll end up in the future. It's gonna be hard, I know, ngayon pa nga lang eh, but I know that in the future to come, it will all be worth the hardships and sacrifice. For now, I have to keep my feet on the ground and just continue doing the things that make my stay at AC worthwhile and worth being proud of.

Til' next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment