I just wanted to post a safe reminder of how you can prevent accidents like this. It's better to have a safe, noisy, and fun new year rather to be in a hospital crying your tears out.
- Think of the precautions of the firecrackers you're about to use.
- Look around if it fits to use it in that situation.
- Be sure that you know how to use it and how are you going to be able to manage them.
- Always be mindful if there are people who are going to walk around.
- Give a head start to the people if you're gonna pop something so they would know right away.
- Think of the space you have and if it's suitable to use the kind of products you wanna use.
I hope those simple guidelines help you avoid a harmed New Year and Enjoy a safe and extravagant one! :)
If ever you are injured, oh I hope not, here are the following guidelines given for different situations:
So yeah, I posted the links I got these information from to keep you all well informed. Thanks for taking time in reading my post! Have a safe and happy new year friends. God bless us all. :)